We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Reformer Pilates teachers to join our K/C studio family.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for movement and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
If you are a professional Reformer Pilates teacher who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, can build relationships with clients and lead dynamic workout routines in a positive and fun environment, you’ll be a great addition to our team.
We will provide you with a K/C Reformer Pilates Teacher Training where you will learn all of our routines for the classes.
We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all levels of clients to provide Reformer Pilates classes in a safe manner under the KinetiCode® guidelines.
– Punctual, reliable and dedicated
– Ability to demonstrate effective workout routines and/or experience teaching group classes (preferable)
– Minimum two year experience in the movement field of Reformer Pilates training.
– Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style.
– Desire to be part of a growing company under the KinetiCode® guidelines.
– Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills.
– Available for at least 15-20 hours weekly.
Send us your CV and a full body picture and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Parttime uren: 15/20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Baan type Parttime