LOOKING FOR BARRE TEACHER
We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic instructors to join our Family at the studio.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for movement and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
We are offering you our K/C Move Teacher Training to give you the possibility to start a new career with us!!
If you are a Pilates, Barre, dancer, fitness instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with clients and lead dynamic workout routines in a positive and fun environment, you’ll be a great addition to our team.
We will provide you a Teacher Training where you will learn all our K/C Barre routines for the classes.
We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all levels of clients to provide challenging, fitness, and athletic-based Barre classes in a safe manner under the KinetiCode® guidelines.
– Punctual, reliable and dedicated
– Ability to demonstrate effective workout routines and/or experience teaching group classes (preferable)
– Minimum two years experience in movement field as dance, Pilates, Barre, personal training, fitness
– Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
– Desire to be part of a growing company under the KinetiCode® guidelines
– Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
– Available for 10-20 hours weekly
Send us your CV and picture of your movement and/or teaching background.
Baan type Anders